Agri Business Summit and Agri Awards ABSA 2021 Honouring & Celebrating the Best in the Agri Industry
After an outstanding and rewarding Agri Business Summit & Agri Awards 2019, we are here with the next edition of Agri Business Summit & Agri Awards ABSA 2021!
Thursday, 29th April 2021, 5 PM followed by After Awards Cocktails Party
Hotel Park Hyatt, Hyderabad, India
“Agri Business Summit & Awards ABSA 2021”, the Country’s most authoritative awards for the Agri Sector is a platform to provide immense business / networking opportunities and brand positioning. This is an exclusive one of its kind events being conducted in India to recognize the agri input industry’s efforts in an integrated manner in increasing farm productivity.
WHY Agri Business Summit & Agri Awards – ABSA 2021
India is primarily an agrarian driven economy. When Indian agriculture performs robustly, the economy grows too.
To feed millions of hungry stomachs with nutritious food, to ensure Indian farmers produce enough food and animal feed, agri input sector facilitates farmers to overcome challenges and grow more quantity and better quality to meet changing demands of the consumers.
Agri input industry, so far, did not get formally recognized for the efforts they put in.
With the introduction of “Agri Business Summit & Agri Awards”, RAY Consulting (www.rayconsulting.in) will be the first entity in India, recognizing quality product offerings, after sales service, innovation and leadership in the sector.
To ensure credibility of other awards, prospective awardees have to nominate and are encouraged by online submission through specially created website http://agriawards.in/
Gubba Cold Storage is Proud to be the Cold Storage Partners for the Agri Bussiness Summit & Agri Awards 2021. The eminent jury will choose the awardees from online submissions.
1) S Siva Kumar – Group Head Agri and IT Businesses – ITC. Chairman Technico Agri Sciences Limited, Vice Chairman ITC Infotech India
2) Ram Kaundinya – Founder – Think Ag, Ex MD Cyanamide, Advanta Seeds
3) Dr P Chandra Shekara Director General MANAGE
4) Dr Kalpana Sastry – Managing Director of Ag Hub Foundation, PJTSAU
5) Dr Joanna Kane Potaka – Assistant Director General ICRISAT
Confirmed Dignitaries at ABSA 2021
1) Shri Singireddy Niranjan Reddy
Minister of Agriculture, Marketing, Civil Supplies Telangana State
2) Dr S.K. Malhotra Agriculture Commissioner
Department of Agriculture and Cooperation and Farmer Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India
3) Dr B Janardhan Reddy, IAS
Principal Secretary – Agriculture Govt. of Telangana
4) Jayesh Ranjan, IAS
Principal Secretary – I & C and IT Govt. of Telangana
5) Dr V Praveen Rao – Vice Chancellor PJTSAU
6) Dr T Janakiram – Vice Chancellor – Dr YSR Horticultural University